You can always create a private Happy Socks account. Just click here and enter your full name and email address and create a secure password.
In your account, you will find information about your orders. You can edit your contact information like your default billing and shipping addresses. You can also manage your newsletter subscription through your account.
Please select the correct flag at the bottom of the page to be redirected to the correct regional homepage:
a) If you live in the US and your orders are to be delivered within the US, create your account on the US homepage.
b) If you live in the US and your orders are to be delivered outside of the US, please shop on the correct regional website that corresponds with the shipping address. In this case, we recommend that you place your order as a guest rather than creating a new account.
In case you forgot your password or can`t access your account, please follow these steps:
1) Click here.
2) Enter your email address, confirm "I`m not a robot" and click on "Submit".
3) If there is an account associated with the email address you entered, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Please check your inbox as well as your spam folder.
4) If you haven't received an email you may have created an account with another email address, or had a typo in your email address, or you may have placed your order as a guest without creating an account. In this case, you are welcome to create a new account now.
5) Please make sure that you are on the correct regional website when accessing your account. Since customer accounts are regional, meaning that if your account was created on, for example, our US website, you cannot use it for any other region like EU, DE, etc.). If you are sure that you have created an account with the entered email address but you are still having trouble resetting your password, please contact us through our contact form or our live chat and we will assist you.
In case you would like to delete your account, please follow these steps:
1) Contact us through our contact form or our live chat with the request to delete your account.
2) We will take care of your inquiry and send you a confirmation email afterward.