If you are not able to place or pay an order on our website, please try the following steps:
1. Make sure to remove all special characters (such as / ( & € * # ) from the contact form and change all letters to classic Roman letters (u y z c d r s) if needed. Make sure you have filled in all the mandatory fields in the checkout page as well.
2. It could be that some items in your cart are sold out while you're placing an order. Please refresh your browser. If a message pops up stating that your item(s) are not in stock, please check and remove sold out items by clicking the small X next to the item.
3. If you are placing an order with a mobile device, please try to place an order with a computer instead.
4. Try clearing cookies and cache from your browser. If this does not work, try changing your browser.
5. The shipping destination country determines the regional website to shop on. To make sure that you order on the correct regional website, choose the correct flag in the footer of the website.
6. Payment attempts could potentially be denied by your bank. Please get in touch with your bank to find out if this is the case. They will also be able to help you and assist with unlocking your card to allow you to re-try. You can also try to use another credit card or payment method (e.g. PayPal).
*If none of the above suggestions resolve your checkout issue, please contact support.