If you are not able to pay on our website, please try the following steps:
1. Refresh your browser window.
2. If a message stating that your item(s) are not in stock pops up, the problem could be that some items in your cart got sold out while you were placing the order. Please check and remove sold out items by clicking the small X next to the item.
3. Make sure your address does not contain any invalid characters (for instance: / ( & € * # and so on).
4. The shipping destination country determines the regional website to shop on. To make sure that you order on the correct regional website, please choose the correct flag in the upper left-hand corner of the website. If you are shopping on a mobile device, you can find the country selector in the dropdown menu.
5. If you are located in the Australia, you might have to call your bank and allow overseas transactions.*
6. If none of the above works, try placing your order on a different browser or clear your internet browser cookies and try again.
*Since our company is based in Sweden, the problem might be that the security settings on your card don't allow foreign transactions. Please get in touch with your bank to find out if this is the case. They will also be able to help you and unlock your card to allow you to re-try.